I’m Rebecca, a 33-year-old, Midwest, blogging mama. There is nothing “special” about me. I don’t have a dying child. I’m not writing my way through a life crisis or a family year-long journey through Europe. I’m just a girl with a blog and a small amount of time. I try to share the things I can’t find on online and things that I would want to read. It’s lifestyle, family, parenting, marriage, product reviews and recommendations that have worked in my real life.
- I love subscriptions. Magazine, boxes, diapers, dog food. You name it, I’ll subscribe to it.
- I am a major techie. I love to try it all.
- I really love “first dance songs” at weddings. What was yours?
- I have two male dogs but three daughters.
- I could sleep all day long.
Want to pitch an idea, product for review or just something interesting you want me to know about? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I take time with products that I am asked to review. I learn them, use them and make an elaborate attempt to display the more information. If you have a product you would like for me to review, you can contact me at email@example.com
All of my reviews are my own opinion. With or without compensation, I write my views and my opinions and am not influenced by anyone else.